High Mark Manufacturing
Our troughs do more than just drain wastewater. Like all our products, High Mark drain troughs are built from durable materials and are designed with a focus on function. High Mark drain troughs offer superior containment while freeing up valuable space. Our troughs are also approved for lint filtration.
- Made of rigid, sturdy, anti-corrosive 3/8” ABS plastic.
- Carry an ICC-ES listing ensuring they are compliant with Section 1703 of the International Building Code, ASME Code112.6.3, and International Plumbing Codes 406.1 and 1003.6.
- Strong enough to support light foot traffic.
- Sized to contain a full dump of all equipment draining into them.
- Hinged lid over lint screen provides easy access for cleaning.
- Washers can drain into the top or the sides.
- Lint screens made from 1/4” PVC with 3/8” holes on 3/4” spacing, include overflow cutouts.
- Drain outlet can be on the end or the bottom.
- Single lint screen comes standard, additional screens can be installed.
- Available with sump pump where direct drain is not available.
- Optional legs can be installed.
- Polypropylene OPL troughs are also available.